Amber Bright Weddings

*As of 11/21/2011--I will no longer be capturing family, children, individual, or wedding photography sessions. I have enjoyed getting to know graduating seniors, adorable little toddlers, and unique, loving families and couples. I'll never forget the jumping pictures or being in a hospital room the day a little one arrives, but for now my life is turning to a room of sixth graders, eager to learn math, and I can't take pictures and give them the attention they need, so I'm scaling back. Thank you so much for being interested in my photography!! I know you'll find that photographer that will suit you & your family, and give you the pictures that will truly last a lifetime . . . worth a thousand words!

Contact Us!!

If you would like your family's portrait for this holiday season--contact us today!! Time slots are filling up quickly, and we will not be capturing photos after December 1. Our phone number has changed, it is now 361.688.7452. You can also contact us via email at ABrightPhoto@sbcglobal.net. We can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: